International Festival Forum
Vision, mission and goals
• To support all Centres of ITI and performance artists, especially young practitioners from all over the world to have equal opportunities and freedom of expression;
• to make international collaborative and tour-able productions with artists from different cultural and traditional backgrounds;
• to value the traditional heritage; to appreciate the cultural diversity;
• to connect original talents; to enrich the theatrical imagination; to protect creative identities;
• to make theatre belong to all people around the world;
• IFF is a great platform for all ITI Centres and other members to come closer to one another through the context of international collaboration in the performing arts;
• to build the Festival Network for all National Centres of ITI in order to create more opportunities for theatre artists from different cultural backgrounds to share professional skills and creative work with each other
In association with Da Nang City Council, Vietnam, Le Quy Duong, is currently in the process to prepare the 1st ITI World Performing Arts Festival in 2018. The Festival will be a great platform for all ITI Centres and performing arts practitioners all over the world to present their outstanding creative works and sharing professional experience in the years in which ITI celebrates its 70th Anniversary. This first festival would be just a platform IFF to organize the ITI World Performing Arts Festival every two years in different countries, regions and continents with a plethora of different themes, contents and forms. We hope this will fulfil our desire to grant a sufficient platform and an official voice to ITI artists so they can engage with global issues.
The 1st ITI World Performing Arts Festival to be held during the autumn time 2018 in Da Nang City, Vietnam. The exact dates will be decided in coordination with the in Da Nang City and ITI Executive council. The Call for papers will go after it, during the autumn 2017. The website launching is planned by the end of 2017.
Invitation: all the IFF members and ITI Centres are invited to introduce 5 productions from their country that they would like to be considered for selection together with the performances publicity photos, reviews, videos, slides.
The Organizer will provide: accommodation (free standard accommodation for max 20 people during 7 days for each production), living expenses, and free ground transport for all participants, free technical supplies for all productions, both indoor and outdoor.
The 1st ITI World Performing Arts Festival contact: lequyduong(at)lequyduong.com
Board Members / Members
LE QUY Duong, President, Vietnam
Emmanouil KOUTSOURELIS, Vice-President, Greece
Hazem SHEBL, Vice-President, Egypt
GIM Changwa, Vice-President, South Korea
Dušana TODOROVIĆ, General Secretary, Serbia
For more information about the International Festival Forum please connect with:
LE QUY Duong: daodienlequyduong(at)gmail.com
Dušana TODOROVIĆ: dusana.todorovic(at)gmail.com
>>Activity Report 2011-2014
>>Interim Activity Report 2014-2016